Radiology is the branch of medicine concerned with the use of radiant energy in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Advanced imaging techniques help physicians see inside their patientsí bodies to gain information for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. The images and studies produced today far exceed the limited capabilities of early radiology.
- Provide the highest quality diagnostic imaging services
- Provide the highest standard of compassionate care to all patients
- Participate in the growth and mission of the hospitals we serve
- The provider of choice for our patients
- The provider of choice for our referring physicians
- The group of choice for our radiologists
- The employer of choice for our employees